11/4/15

Concurso "MI EOI, TU EOI" - Inglés (Código I2)

Reading “Don Quixote”, written by Miguel de Cervantes, has become a tradition each April 23rd since 1996 to commemorate the World Book Day. 

The EOI can do the same by reading my free version, which would start this way:“In a place of Madrid, whose I am trying to remember, long time ago, specifically in 2004, an EOI, was built not only to teach languages to students (English, French and German), but also cultural activities to those students. 

A knight called Don Quixote lived there and started learning languages. A pot of English on Monday, Salpicón with German on Tuesday, English duel on Wednesday, German lentils on Thursday. On Friday… he deserved a rest as well. 

After class, his horse “Rocinante” was always waiting for him outside to take him home. This way, he spends week after week happy in the EOI.  He is happy in the EOI because there he met Sancho Panza, and a real friendship came up between them, which will last forever, like the languages he learnt. 

As you will probably have guessed, the place was Tres Cantos and the character is like me. I am very pleased to belong to this EOI. As Don Quixote, I am learning English and German and I have met interesting people here and my bike is waiting for me outside to take me home.  


Beatriz García García . Nivel Intermedio 2 - Grupo B